ตอบกระทู้ 

คะแนนกระทู้:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My hobby is traveling
Tue, 06 Apr 21, 00:12 (แก้ไขล่าสุด: Tue, 06 Apr 21 00:14 โดย EnerSpi.)
My hobby is traveling
I love traveling, it's my hobby and my job. I'm a travel blogger. I plan to visit New York. I want to travel by car. Could you recommend a good car rental service?
ค้นหาข้อความทั้งหมดของสมาชิกท่านนี้
อ้างถึงข้อความนี้ในการตอบกระทู้
Tue, 06 Apr 21, 00:15
RE: My hobby is traveling
I also like to travel. Not so long ago, I was in Adelaide, Australia, a breathtaking place. I especially remember the message
Tue, 06 Apr 21, 15:32 (แก้ไขล่าสุด: Tue, 06 Apr 21 15:33 โดย WanSko.)
I also like to travel. I have already had a vacation in Bulgaria, Greece, Malaysia. Now I also want to go to the USA. By the way, when traveling, I always try to rent a car and this time I also found a great platform https://realcar.nyc/rent-a-porsche-cayenne This is a new platform for finding cars for rent. .
Sat, 23 Apr 22, 01:46
Wow, this is such a beautiful car I have ever seen. It made me feel like a dream come true when I saw this for the first time. I often search on australianwritings blogs for new models of all kinds of new cars, which lets me know about the trending ones.
Wed, 26 Apr 23, 08:29
I suggest Avis which is a popular car rental service that offers competitive rates and a large selection of vehicles. They have several locations throughout New York City, including at JFK and LaGuardia airports. Avis also offers a loyalty contexto program, which can be a great way to save money on future rentals.
ตอบกระทู้ 

** ข้อแตกต่างระหว่างการตอบกระทู้โดยใช้กล่อง comment ของ Facebook กับกล่องตอบข้อความของทางเว็บ

กระทู้ที่คล้ายกัน...
กระทู้: ผู้ตั้งกระทู้ ตอบ: ดู: ข้อความล่าสุด
  DO YOU GET FRUSTRATION WHILE TRAVELING WITH YOUR PARTNER? androssarax 0 2,673 Mon, 08 Feb 21 17:07
ข้อความล่าสุด: androssarax

ไปยังหัวข้อ:

ผู้ที่กำลังดูกระทู้นี้: 1 ผู้เยี่ยมชม